The Exotic Dancer
You know how I mentioned in my last entry that I met an exotic dancer, but wasn't sure how exotic she was? Well, for the benefit of my readers (naturally), I decided to investigate this. Yep, we went to her "place of work" and yep, it's confirmed she is very exotic *nods*.
Let's just say I was with three very bored girls who wanted to chill out, plus they wanted to see what the big deal was with guys going to places like these. So we're walking briskly past all these other bars (one thing about Toronto is that if you walk through the clubbing district, there are line-ups left right and centre going into all these clubs which you never even noticed in the day)... so anyways, we walk past all these bouncers who tell us we have overshot the place and to come back because their lounge is better... but we keep walking. And curious as to where this group of girls were going, we felt their gaze follow us to the end door, the one where there was no line-up, where we were greeted by a very confused bouncer.
My first visit to such an establishment was done with style... we went to the very best one in Toronto, mainly because we also wanted to see our friend, who I must say was the hottest in the house. Apparently the night before, Vin Diesel had come into the place and was chatting to her. He had also been texting her all day offering to take her shopping. She wasn't phased at all.
The place wasn't anywhere as sleazy as I had imagined. There was no yelling, jeering or touching, the clientele were pretty well mannered, and basically there to chill out. We didn't really feel out of place, being the only four fully clad girls at one table, and we ended up chilling there for two hours. It was a surprisingly good night, definately a little more interesting than the usual clubbing or lounging. Not that it is our new thing to do, I guess it was more of the attitude that "guys do it, why can't we?", so we did.
On my to do list, thats a tick in the rough hand-drawn check box added last minute.
Oh and for those who have been concerned with my financial status, don't worry, it wasn't an interview.
Monday, April 05, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment