Thursday, April 15, 2004

A Little Encouragement

I tell everyone here that I have great friends. People who keep me constantly in the know of things back home, always offering encouraging words of wisdom.

This is a cut and paste of email extracts:

Him:
"Yes, what you've done is a terribly brave thing! and you are a stronger person having done it. I'm sure you'll come home like a new version of software! still got a few bugs but definitely more improved :P"

Me:
"you are such a dag!! =P 'a new version of software'??? work must have affected your brains!! but it is true, only thing is that there was no bugs to begin with!!! hehe"

Him:
":) yes i know i'm a dag and yes work has affected my brain :P no bugs??? thats what the developers (you) of the software always say... its the users (your friends) who find the bugs :P"

*humph* I have to meet more friends who aren't IT geeks I tell you! =P

No comments: