Thursday, April 08, 2004

Trip Down Memory Lane

I know this isn't my usual Monday-post-weekend entry, but I was really bored coz there was no work on the job boards, so I visited another friend's blog (go dayangsta!). Anyways, thought I'd check out what he had under the "Pictures" link and was greeted with all these group photos... so here I am laughing like an idiot in the library, or smiling at the screen of fond memories. Damn, just when I have been telling people I'm not ready to come home yet!

Just in time for long weekend as well, bet you guys back at home have plenty of eating and driving plans. I heard there is a dinner partee without me! =(

I'm getting jipped of my Easter Monday, apparently it's not a holiday here.. but I it's a good thing coz I don't get holiday pay anyways! Paintball was cancelled for Saturday, so not sure what I will get up to this weekend. I do know I am going to an asian dance party tonight, my friends here hate asian dance parties (and rightly so) but think I should at least experience one whilst I am here. I've been given prior warning that I will be standing out like a sore thumb above every heads though... *rolls eyes* I guess no action here tonight then!

Unless ofcourse I do a repeat of Melbourne and decide to start a fight by pushing someone...
*evil grin*

No comments: