Wednesday, June 02, 2004

My apartment has cleared out now that Jee has left for NYC and Venna has left on a tour of Canada. It was so good having the girls around, they met all my local friends and got along really well with my roomate as well. We continued the eating and drinking (naturally), and we even managed to convince Jee to delay her flight to NYC so that she could go to a Dragonboating fundraiser / dance party with us. Well, it wasn't really that difficult, all we had to do was mention dragonboating guys... but the poor girl, there really wasn't much talent there, as Millicent would say *wink* I know, I swore never to go to another asian dance party here, but it was really for the girls!

Anyways, we did so much in the last month or two that I am quite happy to chill out until Venna gets back from her tour. Then we're heading off to Montreal to watch the Grand Prix and soak in the partee scene!

Will be posting up photos soon!

No comments: