Monday, June 07, 2004

My New Wheels...

Sleek design, cool grey, aluminium and titaniam alloys... and very smooth running. Yep, I've been thinking about it for a while now, and I've finally taken the splurge. I'm now a proud owner of a new set of rollerblades! This is all part of my workout routine.. the one that hasn't started yet, but will soon... I am sure. Now the blades are sitting in my living room next to my Hula Hoop.. looking very pretty.

Anyways, my weekely update. Hmm.. nothing much. Had a stressful day at work when I found out last minute I was covering for someone on my own. So I had car dealers and all walks of salvage people call me up about moving cars, abandoning cars, what to sell cars for... hrrmm.. beats me, the only set of wheels I own are my blades, and they don't require much effort in terms of towing, and payouts etc. But I did good... getting a day off work this week for it! *beam*

Had a few "quiet drinks" during the week and on the weekend... the way it should be, otherwise I have just been chilling out in preparation for the next two big weekends coming up... I'm going to Montreal, Boston and NYC... so very excited!

Any updates from home these days? I'm nearly up-to-date with the backlog of emails, need some new material to work with, as well as info for amusement!

No comments: