Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Big Trip (Somewhere) - Take II

Status at 5am (approx. 10 hours before flight departure):
- luggage packed and over-wieght
- parcels ready to be shipped despite 12am drama with not having enough brown paper to wrap weet-bix cartons (disaster diverted - thank god for little brown take-away bags and great patchwork skills!)
- tax returns... they suck, not yet finished and I'm already owing a weeks' worth of travel money!

This blog has been on extended holidays since 2004 (because I haven't)... but it's back... typos, bad grammar, travel and foolish stories (which most definately aren't based on my foolish actions).

This is my next big trip, destination unknown but most likely to be a revisting the Big TO, or even the Big Apple. In smart traveller style - first I'm off to blow all my money in Europe before I find a job to earn it.

So please, jump on and share my rararas from the other side of the world. Drop me a blah blah blah, a long email or a phone call.

I'll be sure to miss everyone - I'm feeling it already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look after yourself have lots of fun on your adventure. Hope you find what your looking for overseas.

Hope your trip will be as "successful" as the one of 2003/04 ;p

oh yeh .... we'll talk snowbaords later next September :)