Monday, October 11, 2004

Okaes, so Hong Kong hasn't changed one bit. Breath in, smell the stale air... walk out, prepare to shuffle through the people. But it's all good... all the food and shopping is keeping me happy at the moment.

I have decided to rebel against society here though... instead of being a pale petite asian, I set out to be suncooked not-so-petite asian... I found that this, along with a "sorry?" when bugged by an overly eager shop keeping whilst shopping, will ensure they give you a little peace whilst you are browsing... I guess it requires just as much effort for them to speak to me in english as it is for me to speak to them in chinese.

Anyways, I've doen the relos thing, and so now I commit myself to catching all my honkie friends and eating some more.

I just wrote to a friend from home, I told her (in disbelief whilst typing) that I will be seeing her NEXT WEEK!

Yep, thats right, will be hitting the Aussie shores next week.
Please remember to keep Friday 22nd October free for the annual Opera Bar piss-up!

No comments: