The Relationship between Wine and Flyscreen Doors
Unit 1509 Updates: Matt (aka Teoh) left for Montreal, Ben and Rachel came from Vancouver just in time to catch Sandhya before she made her way to Montreal also. So we're giving our sofa lounge a bit of a workout these days! Talk about an Aussie invasion of TO!
So the last week has been museums and art galleries, bars and clubs... and lots and lots of eating! Thank god we all share the belief that you haven't visited a place unless you have eaten your way around it. And ofcourse, if you do something, you should do it 100%!
Besides eating out and doing touristy things, we've also managed to bum around and enjoy the more local joys of meeting friends at bars and dinner parties (Ben makes a kick ass roast dinner!).
One night, a friend I met only a few times invited me and my whole gang to her place where we made dumplings galore! It was so much fun since everyone got their hands dirty.. but I must say, not many of us would be able to stand the sight of another dumpling or pork mince for a while. This girl lived in the most amazing apartment in central downtown, with an awesome rooftop patio where we lounged around welcoming the first balmy nights of summer. I left a really good impression with the new friends I made that night... nothing like walking into a flyscreen door for breaking ice I tell you... hmm... not sure whether it had anything to do with all the wine I was drinking...
Thursday, May 13, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment