Comings and Goings
This week has seen seen some coming and goings. Jackie, a friend of Trangs dropped by Lake Louise, and although I don't knw her that well.. it was really nice to catch up with her in a cosy cafe!
But talk about weird, the other day some customer came up to my tech bench and I though she looked very familar as I was adjusting her skiis. It was only until I swiped her credit card that I realised I had actually met her in Vancouver where we were in a bar with all the other UBC students and we got talking about Hot Chilli Peppers! And to top it off, a friend and I was at the hot springs in Banff on our day off and we bumped into her again! Such a small world!
I said there was comings and goings, as such, I was very sorry to see Ada leave after 3 weeks (almost as long as I have been here!). It was always nice to have a friend to call when I got into Banff, someone to hang out with and to whinge about things where you wouldn't whinge to your new found friends. I guess since I met so many people with so many different backgrounds that it is nice to see someone familiar and who can relate to you too. Anyways, we had a nice greek dinner to see her off. Thank god I have Teoh around, but whingeing to a guy is never as satisfying!!
Saturday, January 10, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment