The summer that never was...
New photos have been posted up. There's photos from my Montreal girly trip, my roadtrip with Christina, and just photos from various Toronto outings.
For the random followers of this blog, you may be confused with the references to Sigma Caillou in my comments. They're just a bunch of really cool chicks I hang out with, and we often joke about being in a soroity and incorporating it. So we have extended it as far as having a position and responsibilities etc etc. Recently I have been promoted from "The Recruit" to "Overseas Correspondent" for obvious reasons. As silly as it sounds, these girls are a bundle of laughs.
Hmm.. so whats new for this week? I went to a party themed "Playboy Mansion" (where I went as Sarah Jessica Parker and rubbed shoulders with Paris, JLo, Britney and such guests), caught up briefly with Milli and Terence when they were in town, tried out Jamaican food which wasn't bad at all (considering I was rather skeptical with the Ox-tail dish) and had a few many BBQs as these Torontonians are savouring the last of summer. But mostly, I have been sleeping heaps... partly coz I was sick last weekly, and partly coz I'm just plain lazy!
Wednesday, September 08, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment