27 days to go...
... and sad to be leaving. I've been a bit quiet of late because I haven't really had any stories to tell. Been chilling out a lot... after Christina and I came back from the roadtrip, we did a lot of eating so that Christina will be well stocked for her next journey of being a true backpacker with a diet of museli bars and miso soup.
Another friend Chris from my uni days is also here for the month on a business trip, which was quite a surprise. So we have been re-acquainting ourselves with the constant payouts we dished in uni. He is also living in some really swish apartments, on the weekend we went over and played virtual golf... which meant we were hitting the balls on to a wall of material, where there was a projection of a fairway. Man, if you think real golf is hard, virtual golf is twice as hard! I think we took hours just to play 2 holes, and had no hesitation in prematurely calling it quits.
Milli and Terence are also in town for one short week... so will be catching up with tonight with a bbq on Chris's roof-top patio. I think these are my last visitors... which brings the count to a grand total of 13 in Toronto! I feel loved! *beam*
Being my last month in TO, I finally have my flights organised. It's sad, and I have been going through a number of mixed feelings, but hey, I guess I gotta leave some time!
So... will be flying out of TO on the 27th Sept, and will be heading to London, Prague and Hong Kong before arriving home on the 20th October. You guys should pencil in the 22nd October for another drunken episode at the Opera Bar (for old times sake!).
Anyways... for people in the land of Oz, enjoy the first day of Spring. I am so looking forward to coming home to a decent summer!
Wednesday, September 01, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment