Surprise guest
What would make your wedding memorable?
The priest calling you, the bride, the wrong name in church? The chi chi country club with the valet parking and attentive service? The grand ballroom with no shortage of bling? The speeches that called the Kleenex? The best wedding food ever? The drunken guests draped over the open bar?
Or that one of your guests brought this new guy she is dating, who happens to be Ving Rhames?
That's my cousin and another guest taking a fan snap of him. I was too ashamed to ask for a photo because I had no idea he was a celebrity, let alone a star of Pulp Fiction. Plus I couldn't remember his name despite everyone repeating it for me. If it counts, that's G and I in the background of the photo though!
The bride and groom had no idea that Ving was the friend's date. Nor did they have any idea that they would bump into him again at their hotel after the wedding. It happened that he was staying at the same hotel, and was so gracious as to offer the newly weds his presidential suite for the night. How is that for wedding memories???
And here is the lovely bride with all her lovely ladies:
1 comment:
I wouldn't have recognised him either.
but I do recognise your dress! :) Noice noice.
Post a Comment