Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Puppy Shower

I've been to wedding showers, and baby showers... and truth be told, I'm not a fan.
Okaes, I hate showers... but it's not about me, and I try to remember this and not be a party pooper.

So you can imagine how excited I was when the girls wanted to organize a puppy shower. Yay puppy. Yay shower. What did I do to deserve this?

Atticus, the pup is a new addition to my girlfriend's family... and spoilt silly by his two mommies, his god mother, god father and offical aunt.

Surprisingly, he was well behaved, stayed away from excited licking and crotch nuzzling (unlike other dogs I know). If any dog deserved the hundreds of dollars worth of presents that was lavished on him for the main event, it was Atticus.

And here he is with the new outfit us girls got him. Pity I don't have a pic of his little sockettes he got for downtown strolling!

No comments: