Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Whats for lunch?

This morning, I decided to run into the grocery store to get some provisions for work - flurries yesterday at lunch is enough to prevent me walking down the road for food.

Plus, with 99c frozen meals, it's cheaper than a bag of chips!

So here I am, gym bag on one shoulder, handbag on the arm, and hot tea in hand. I forgot the basket, but figured 'what's a couple of boxes of frozen pasta'?. That was until the pasta fell on me. Yup, one minute I'm expertly juggling my bags and my tea, and the next minute it was raining pasta, and what was in the freezer is now on the floor (ok, little exaggeration, maybe not the entire freezer, but enough to make a scene).

If I didn't feel stupid enough, I must have looked it... frail little granny ran over the help me.

Take heed, frozen meals can kill you.

No comments: