Friday, July 16, 2004

Cars and Concert
 
You know you're tired when you can sleep through car race noises whilst sitting on aluminium seats in the sweltering heat. Basically, that was my experience at the Indy... I went clubbing the night before and had 4 hours sleep before Bill dragged me out in his excitement to see the races. It would have been good had I stayed awake, I am sure.. but I basically missed the qualifying which I went for. I did however see most the Trans-Am races, which was admittedly interesting. Anyways, it was an experience.
 
Last night I went and saw Nellie Furtado in concert... we bought tix for only $10, bargain! But talk about teeny-boppers, there were so many young girls there... which worked out to be a feast for the boys I went with *rolls eyes* Besides the four songs that had hit the charts, everything else was a bit too boppy and energetic. I really liked the top she was wearing though! =P
 
 
 
 

No comments: