Thursday, November 06, 2003

My First Honeymoon

I've lost track of time here... although I haven't done much, there has been so many people and lots of running around, it hasn't hit me that I won't be
home for a while.. which means it is still all a bit of a holiday.

LA was bad (except catching up with Cuz, that was good!)... I have a 10-things-I-hate-about-LA list, but Miami has been pretty good. Reminds me of the good
old Tampa days.. lots of water, palm trees etc etc. The wedding was sooo pretty, thinking about career change to event organising again.. Helen - I have ideas for your wedding already! =P

Also went clubbing at OPIUM - apparently the best club on Miami's South Beach (where all the Barbies and Kens hang out in skimpy clothes and funky cars). It was the best club I have ever seen, and will def be hard to beat. Most of it was outdoors... Chinese Garden feel, with large chinese lanterns hanging high, soft drapes and unlimited lounge areas that seperate all the different dance floors and bar areas. Maybe I would also pursue the bar owner career that I was thinking of in Turkey...

At the moment I am at my cousins house in Miami, most guests have left now (abt 95% of guests had flown in) and there is only the newlyweds, two guys from HK and me left.. we will prob hang out in Orlando for the honeymoon... and then I head off to the land of "good-looking Canadian borders"! Milli - I will keep you updated *wink*

I haven't started missing home yet, I have a feeling that will hit when the fun and games is over and I leave to look for a home and a job. I'll fill you in on the sob story then!=)

Thanks Lil for the Australian Idol update.. I had bets on Cosima too! =(

The rest of you - keep the updates coming... just so I feel loved!

No comments: