T-Dot: So where the bloody hell are you?
One way to make me feel loved when I'm all by my lonesome on this side of the world is to come and visit me!!
I have had so many people tell me they are dropping by NYC... but, but... I live in T-Dot! It's only 1 hour away, I even offer to house and feed them, but still it does not entice. Perhaps I have not been selling it right. Have I been awfully harsh on the T-Dot?
Finally, I had friends visit - M&I! And may I add, there was no hard sell on my part. I think they actually came with the intention of seeing me! As a matter of fact, they were pleasantly surprised that T-Dot has a lot more to offer then they thought (there, that's my little plug). Surprises for all when you come!
It was sad seeing them go. The house felt all empty, and me a little homesick.
Next up, my cousin will be here from sunny Florida! Pity rain is forecast all weekend... err... at least it's something different for them...
No comments:
Post a Comment