Laying low...
... or being lazy, I admit, I'm a terrible blogger and email buddy these days. But you haven't missed much, things are good, but not terribly exciting.
So what has been happening since my last sob story?
I went to NYC again, my second time in 6 months... this time to meet up with long lost friends that decided to all fly in on the same weekend. I still marvel at how small the world is these days - who would have thought 10 years ago as we were hanging out in the Quad on the campus of UNSW, that we'd all end up catching up over dinner and drinks in NYC?
In the one weekend I was in the Big Apple, I managed to meet up with 5 Uni friends Alan, Chris, Jen, Tim and Yin who were scattered over the U.S. and London; Bernie & Ken were also in NYC for their last leg of their on their RTW adventure; Bei, Tax and Dex on a whirlwind visit from London; and of course resident New Yorkers Kev & Bec. Gord was perplexed with the Aussie invasion in North America, and shook his head as I reverted back to the good old twang!
Back in Toronto, things are picking up as the city goes into full swing with Summer festivities. It's so nice to be out soaking in the sun with a beer and live music... beats shoveling snow for sure! But like usual, the weekends fly and before you know it, you're back at work on a Monday morning.
Anyways, here are a few random photos from NYC and T.O.:
No comments:
Post a Comment