Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holidays!

I have been too lazy to send out Christmas cards this year (like most years). In my old age, I do get sentimental, and my laziness does not speak for how much I miss my families - both real a pretend, and my friends that are scattered in all corners of the globe.

I'm just grateful that these days, our distance is less noticeable through email, Skype, Facebook and ease of hopping on a plane. This year I've been able to spend precious time with loved ones in Canada, U.S, Sweden and Australia. Sadly, the truth is, the time I spend with an old friend during a quick trip, may very well be only a little less than if we were living in the same city. I guess being apart makes you take less for granted.

To the few people that read this blog, where ever you are in the world, I wish you a very happy holiday season! And for the New Year - may there be many happy travels to Canada (Toronto specifically), because it is about time you come and spend some quality time with family and friend!

xoxo A

No comments: