Thursday, February 07, 2008

Apple juice no ice please

I'm told this winter has been the worse winter since anyone can remember. Great.
Last big snow storm, we only had 20cm of snow. 30cm topped it yesterday.

5pm - G gets home early to shovel before going to volleyball.
6.30pm - I get home. Shoveled areas are already covered in a deep blanket of snow.
9pm - I come out of hiding and shovel driveway i the dark so G's car can get in.
11pm - G comes home, driveway is covered in snow AGAIN. Car gets stuck in the shared driveway. I get out of PJs. Both shoveling.
11.30pm - Car won't budge. We give up, G finally has dinner.

6.30am next morning - Surprise. More snow. Barely awake. We're shoveling.
Neighbour helped push car out.

The whole city of Toronto is like a gigantic Cola slushie.
For those that know me, I hate slushies. I order drinks with no ice. I hate slushies.

No comments: