Thursday, August 05, 2004

Baby's First Birthday

The reason why Sigma Callou decided to grace the city of Montreal with our presence. For those who are confused, Sigma Callou are my girlfriends from TO... they call themselves that coz they have a mock sorority thing going which is a barrel of laughs. Everyone has their role, and I have been taken under their wing as "The Recruit" (with the intention of converting me from my innocent self before I leave the shores of Canada).

Anyways, it was one of the younger girl's birthday birthday, so we decided to let the baby take her first steps in Montreal with a lot of drinking, eating, partying and shopping... a typical girly adventure. We drove up in a van "The Pussy Wagon" we even had the keychain to go with the theme... on the car ride up, we accidently came across the bday girl's tape recording from when she was a kid... of her pretending to be an MC and then a 20 minute medley of singing. It had the whole Pussy Wagon in stitches and muscle spasms from laughing!

The first night, we drank so much before clubbing, we were too wasted to club. The next night was better though, and we checked out the party scene... and the cute french canadian boys.. hmm... and ofcourse, we ate ourselves silly. I tried Beef Tata... basically raw beef mince marinated in alcohol and juices. Hrmm... I think I had an overdose of raw meat though!

So much fun, since the girls back at home never get together and do these trips. One of the girls was even a newly wed, and she made the effort to take time out to come!!


No comments: